- NEW Model: AMM1560
- Fits: VESA Compatible 32"-75" flat panel LED/LCD TVs.
- Whether you are looking for a large TV stand for your living room, or you cannot find the best way to set up your LED/LCD TV or display in a meeting room, exhibition room or waiting room, here is a fantastic economical solution.
- This is a well-designed medium-weight mobile display stand, with a black powder coat finish for a sleek look and 2 rigid heavy-duty poles to give you a height adjustment from 1030mm(40.5”) to 1530mm (60.2”).
- This AMM1560 unit comes with standard accessories like a camera tray and AV accessories shelf. It is uniquely convenient by allowing adjustment of the TV viewing height using spring plunges. It also has an intuitive cable management design
- The NEW AMM1560 is tested in an independent Lab to 4 times the rated load capacity to provide a certified guarantee of design strength and durability. It is rated to carry up to 100 lbs(45.5kg) and fit a maximum 75” flat panel screen, with 4 heavy-duty braked caster wheels installed.
- Heavy-duty dual pole mobile display stand. Black powder-coated finish.
- Achieves a maximum height of 1530 mm (60.2”).
- Smooth-rolling casters for effortless positioning (2 locking casters).
- Integrated cable management system inside poles.
- Maximum carry load of 100lbs (45.5kgs) UL Certified
- Suggested for flat panel TVs between 32” and 75” in size.
- Comes with standard height-adjustable AV shelf and camera tray.
- VESA standard from 100 x 100 to 600 x 400.
- Fits most of the current flat panel TVs.
- Modular design allows for fast assembly, and easy storage and transportation.
- Flexible and installer-friendly. Easy and convenient. Perfect space saver.
- Efficient packaging to save space and shipping costs.
- Please Note: Screens shown in the images is for reference only and is not included with the product.
- Steel TV Mobile Cart: AMM1560 Black
- 1 × North Bayou TV Mobile Cart
- The colours may be a little different for the different monitor display.
- Please allow minor deviation due to manual measurement